With three proven buying decision methods
- Comparisons summarize the experiences and tests of consumers and other testing institutions.
- In addition to comprehensive research, our team also asks the manufacturer for open questions.
- Comparison tables can be recognized by the heading "Comparison".
- More than 5 editors and product experts put selected products to the test in our own laboratory in India.
- For each test, we take at least 7 products under the microscope.
- Test tables can be recognized by the heading "Test".
- Our employees focus on specific product categories and become experts in their field. Their know-how also applies them to new questions from everyday life or household.
- Our guidebooks briefly answer specific questions - such as choosing the right type of wood for patio furniture or defrosting a freezer.
We know from our work: Not always, the best-selling products are also the best. We ensure more transparency in the market and thus promote product quality. Every year, we test around 200 products in over 20 categories.
It is important to us that the most important information and clear purchase recommendations are comprehensible at a glance. So you can make an informed purchase decision within a few minutes.
We work independently and still offer our results for free. How it works? Via so-called affiliate links we receive from the linked online shops for each product sold a commission – regardless of which manufacturer it comes from.
Overview of popular comparisons
Discover our comparisons and tests in different categories.