Our goal at BestCheck is to deliver accurate, trustworthy articles that engage our readers and meet their informational and emotional needs. If you have questions about BestCheck or need help, please contact us via one of the methods below.
General Questions & Help
- For questions aboutusing BestCheck please leave a message for our community liaison, Hardik or email her at email@example.com
- For questions about downloading PDFs made to BestCheck, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a question about a specific article, or a personal question related to that article, please submit your question in the “Community Q&A” section at the bottom of the article.
- Reporting an inappropriate advertisement: BestCheck works hard to ensure we show high quality, relevant ads. Ads on BestCheck are provided by Google and other services, and BestCheck does not control the ads you see directly. If you see an inappropriate advertisement, please use this guide from Google to find the click string and report it by emailing this information to email@example.com.
- For any other general questions about BestCheck please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertisers, please contact: email@example.com.
- If you would like to delete your BestCheck account and all personal data, or receive a copy of all of your personal data stored on our site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
eBest Check Private Limited
R K Prime, Nana Mauva Circle,
Office NO. 920, b/h Silver Heights,
Rajkot, Gujarat 360004, India
Press & Media Inquiries
Call +91281 2361910
If you would like to republish a BestCheck article or use BestCheck images on another website or publication, please write to us at email@example.com with the subject line “Republication request,” and provide the following information:
- Which article(s) or image(s) would you like to publish
- Where you plan to republish our content (if a website, please provide link)
- Any other details about the request we should know
For inquiries regarding the BestCheck community, please contact Hardik.