What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you comment on our website or respond to a survey or fill out a form.
IF you do no put any comments or interact with our website, you are visiting it Anonymous.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
– To improve our website (the future comparison pages that we will offer will be based on the feedback, suggestions, and searches that you make on our website)
– To high-rise customer service for you (your information guides us to respond with ease to your customer service requests and support you need from us)
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
– To send you our periodic emails (The email address you enter in BestCheck may be used to respond to your inquiries, send you information, and/or other requests or queries)
How do we preserve & protect your data?
We execute multiple security measures to maintain the safety & privacy of the personal data that you submit, enter, on our website.
Cookies are small files that store certain data that you provide while surfing the internet. Some websites make it a compulsion, it allows you to move forward only after you accept cookies.
We aggregate this information about our website traffic and depending on the interactions, we offer a better version of our website.
Do we disclose your information to other parties?
We do not trade, sell, or otherwise transfer your private information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us for growing our website, helping with our business, or guiding you.
We trust these third parties as long as they agree to keep the information confidential.
We may also decode your information when we feel releasing is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or yours’ safety, property, or rights.
However, non-personally identifiable visitors’ data may be given to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we might include or showcase third-party products or services on BestCheck.in. These third-party websites have independent and separate privacy policies. We, therefore, have no liability or responsibility for the activities and content of these third-party sites.
Nevertheless, we look forward to protecting the integrity of our website and also hear feedback about these sites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage guardians and parents to participate, observe, and monitor along with guiding their child’s online activity.
eBest Check Pvt. Ltd. does not intentionally collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children below age 13. If you anticipate that your child entered this kind of data on our website, we strongly encourage you to get in touch with us immediately.
We will do our best to promptly remove such identifiable information if it’s stored in our records.