Yesterday’s food, the baby porridge, or the ready-made meal: No matter what you heat in the Best Microwave Oven, something always overflows or stains. With the right tricks and tips, you can quickly clean your microwave and say goodbye to burnt-on leftovers. We’ll show you how to clean your microwave, effectively and with little effort. Try these three simple methods if you want to clean your microwave.
Clean the Microwave Oven with Vinegar
The Microwave can be cleaned up well with home treatments.
Vinegar, for instance, is an actual all-rounder as well as crucial in the family.
Fill up a deep plate with water as well as include two tbsps of vinegar essence.
Locate a home plate in the Microwave and close the door.
Change the Microwave Oven to the highest level and wait for at least 10 minutes.
The vinegar water evaporates as a result of the warm as well as lies on the surface.
This is precisely how it loosens up dry dust itself.
When the moment is up, you only require to wipe the inner instance with a wet towel – done!
Clean the Microwave Oven with Lemon
Vinegar has power, but it smells a bit unpleasant.
Alternatively, you can slice a fresh lemon and place it in a deep plate filled with water.
By the way, you can also get your oven clean again.
Put the plate in the Microwave and turn it on at the highest setting.
After about 5 minutes, you can take the dish out again. The rising lemon vapour has loosened the dirt, and all you have to do is remove it with a damp cloth. It couldn’t be easier!
And while you’re at it: hold the cloth in your hand and wipe the outside of the Microwave.
Clean the Microwave Oven with Dish Soap
Last but not least:
Detergent also cleans the Microwave again – without having to switch on the kitchen appliance.
Put some water in a saucepan.
Then inject a few drops of detergent and briefly boil the water washing-up mixture.
Then put the pot in the microwave, close the door and let the steam show its effect for at least 5 minutes.
Take the bowl out again and wipe off the dirt that has been released from the water vapour with a damp cloth.
If you have sensitive skin on your hands, just put on a pair of disposable gloves – you are on the safe side.